I decided to buy the full set from Irene Alexeeva Designs since just downloading the free one used for Kylie’s wasn’t enough. I could have used it again with Kida’s but I wanted the designs for each girl’s to be different. I had no idea that the elements came separately from the background pages. It was quite overwhelming at first trying to decide how to put everything together but eventually I went ahead and gave it a try. I came up with the design above. The text were downloaded from a free site about two or three years ago. You can definitely tell I’m a newbie. My frame is pretty generic. I need to work on that.
The great thing about Irene’s pages is that they are 12×12 so they fit into those 12×12 plastic scrapbook cover sheets. They can always be resized but they are perfect for what I am doing.
If you forgot how Kylie’s looked like, go here. ♥