I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Annabelle from The Parisian Ballad. Thank you, Annabelle! This is my first ever award so I’m nervous. I believe there are rules and from my research, the rules don’t all align, so I guess it really doesn’t matter what the rules are as long as it’s close enough (?). I’ve been blogging for a very long time but have changed my themes/topics/focuses throughout the years. I actually have close to 300 followers (I know, not many but I’m happy to have some followers). I think in general the goal is to pay it forward in support of other bloggers. The rules are:
* Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers….or around there.
* Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
* Let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
* Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
Here are my answers to Annabelle’s questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging when I was in college…that was about 16 years ago and it just never stopped. I started because I wanted to share my thoughts with like minded people.
2. What is your favorite fall trend?
Light sweaters and jeans. I love brownish and orange-ish colors around this time too.
3. What is your dream job?
I’m living my dream job: stay-at-home-mom to 2 growing kids and part-time graphic designer and photographer hobbyist (sometimes I get paid to take photos).
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Brownies. Homemade soft and chewy brownies if possible.
5. If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be?
God. Just because I want to see what the whole universe looks like from his/her angle.
6. Who is your style icon?
I don’t have a style icon, but I do love looking at fashion magazines and wish I could dress like the models.
7. Who is your favorite fashion designer and why?
I don’t have a favorite fashion designer but I kinda like Anne Taylor’s fashion. If I worked outside the home, I’d definitely dress in her clothing line.
8. If you had to pick one thing in your closet, what would it be?
A black dress I bought at Kohl’s.
9. What song makes you get up and dance anytime you hear it?
Right now, it’s “All About That Bass”
10. How would you describe your style?
Jeans and t-shirt most the time. I like pretty flowery blouses sometimes.
11. One thing you couldn’t live without?
Here are the people I nominate: Whitefoot Blog, Art by Toast, She Wolf In The Kitchen, Bella Bargains Blog, Omonivous , Ram’s Photo Blog, Moontoe Gallery, A Young Foodie, Dance With Your Soul, Pristine Prowess, and Misteeq Minds
My questions to you:
1. When did you start blogging?
2. When was your last vacation?
3. What camera(s) do you own?
4. What’s your favorite food?
5. Who inspires you?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. What is your favorite season?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. What kind of music do you listen to?
10. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
11. What does love mean to you?